A moment in the life of...

"Be Thou My Vision"

Everyday is a new day to gratefully surrender to Jesus. He is my Peace, my Love, my Joy.

Jesus is and will always be Enough.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

Yay for Labor Day and having a great excuse to simply rest in the arms of my Savior! Thank you Father for having a heart for rest. Today has been wonderful just chilling around the apartment.

Thank you Lord for last night at the Link! Pastor Josh and Cassandra, thank you for encouraging (infusing courage) us to dream big and teaching us that God has big dreams for us! Continue Lord to inspire us to reach for dreams that only you can accomplish!

Rachel, crazy cousin keep on dreaming big and remembering that God has placed you right where you need to be. Love ya girl and can't wait to see you soon!

Thanks for being such an awesome friend and cool cousin : )

Lisa, just found out you and your crazy family will be going to church. So excited to see how God speaks to you and grows your sweet precious family. I would put up a picture but you still haven't given me those pictures from that amazing picnic....

God, bless us all as we seek you first!




No comments:

Post a Comment