A moment in the life of...

"Be Thou My Vision"

Everyday is a new day to gratefully surrender to Jesus. He is my Peace, my Love, my Joy.

Jesus is and will always be Enough.

Friday, September 17, 2010

YAY Transfer!

It's been an awesome couples of days. Thank you Lord for always being faithful and taking us by the Hand through each moment. "God you are good and your mercy endureth forever." Thank you for getting me through my first shift off orientation. Thank you for having me by the Hand :) Continue to grow me to be the nurse you have called me to be.

Thank you for SkiaFest and for everyone leaving in roughly the same condition they arrived in. Bless those who left concussed and scabbed and swollen. God, thank you for your Spirit moving in amazing ways...Lead your people to the cross!



Way to go Kim! Got attacked by a speaker and came out smiling! Thanks for all of your help in First Aid nurse in training : ) Had an awesome time hanging out with you, Jose, Kendra, Amanda, and Tisha! May you all continue to grow in your relationship with the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment