A moment in the life of...

"Be Thou My Vision"

Everyday is a new day to gratefully surrender to Jesus. He is my Peace, my Love, my Joy.

Jesus is and will always be Enough.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

New journey..

Thank you God for an awesome Thanksgiving with my crazy and wonderful family!! Shout out to Evan and Buffy and the kids for making the 4 hour drive!! Love you guys!! This season makes me thankful for my life and the sweet season I'm walking through. Good times but also time to make some serious changes. I desperately need to get healthy!

Learning how to cook at home and skip the drive thru. Working nights makes this tricky but I have to do it!! Any tips would be appreciated!! Tonight I made some kick-butt Peanut Butter chocolate bars thanks to 'The Girl Who Ate Everything' website.


I need to eat healthier so stay tuned for more cooking adventures and my journey to health progress!!

Currently memorizing Philippians 1.. Definitely helps the motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment