A moment in the life of...

"Be Thou My Vision"

Everyday is a new day to gratefully surrender to Jesus. He is my Peace, my Love, my Joy.

Jesus is and will always be Enough.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Celebration of Discipline...

Today has been nutty.. Slept all day after finally falling asleep at 6am :( managed to make it on the treadmill before work. Walked swiftly for 1 mile.. Good times :) Aimee and I are going walking tomorrow!! YEAH! We have to encourage each other. Packed dinner tonight. Skipped the drive thru.. Going to try this no soda thing... Aah! No mellow yellow! Praying for supernatural energy for the next 5 hours!! Got some awesome encouragement from a couple RTs at work tonight! Thanks ladies!
Reading through Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster.. Good stuff.. Awesome insight. Help me Lord to keep resting in your peace and in the knowledge that you're working it all out!! Growing in health..

No comments:

Post a Comment